Sunday, February 01, 2009

x)

Hey yo! It's been a v long time ever since I updated my blog.
I have alot of things to post about. & I dont know where i should start from.

Class outing was v successful. Took alot of pictures. But then oh oh haven send me, That's all I have, Enjoy.





















































































Volleyball match vs queensway sec last thursday. Played my best alrd. I tried hard saving balls, set & fang qiu. If I didnt remember wrongly, the score was 17-25, 21-25
Totally wasted ._. Cried all out & im feeling alot alot better now. Thanks for those who cheered me up. It really helped. At least we get to win Beatty Sec.
Just 4 points & we somehow would get into top4. But I know all of us tried our best already, Right? At least we know our skills are gradually improving. Bgirls 09, jiayou jiayou for next year southzone alrights, Jyjy!

okay, Enough. that aside...

HAPPY CHINESE NIU YEAR
Friends came over to bai nian yesterday. Mummy ordered buffet & some dishes. All we did was Gambling, mahjong, midnight cycling, midnight hide & seek. Surprisingly, Liangliang came too. & he remembers me yo!

Bings, Janice, shawn, Yvonne, Ming, Jj, Guoxuan, Yenyen was there by the time i reached home. All waiting for me to play w them. Lol

HAD HELL LOADS OF FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, I Love them to the max! :D
Most of the photos are from Jiayu's blog.


















Proud to present you the cutest baby ever, Guoxuan








Cute Right?

& this is My brother, JeremyLim

Before


After







Alot more photos coming up! (:

Shawn, cope some of the photos if you want lah.

My eye bags are getting deeper & deeper. Totally lack of sleep.
Next week im gonna be v v busy, got to go daddy's friend, mummy's friend & girlfriends house to bainian. Plus volley trainings, volley match, Engligh & maths tuition & I got to study on my upcoming 4 tests. Shit. I think I seriously don't have time to blog next week.

Going Simyi's house tomorrow, Nights people! :D

No comments: